Discover the rewards!
Liberty ARC has outstanding benefits – our employees are the heart of our organization, and our benefits package reflects that!
- Generous paid time off – 5 weeks in your first year!
- 10 vacation days (annual accrual begins after six months of employment, and accrual increases each year with tenure)
- Flex Time- Annual Accrual of 15 days
- Additional paid time off includes:
- 10 paid holidays per year; eight scheduled & two floating holidays
- Bereavement Leave/Jury Duty
- Health Insurance with Prescription Drug Coverage (HMO with co-pay), and the majority of the premium paid by Liberty!
- Federal Student Loan Forgiveness Eligible Employer
- Dental Plan – very affordable
- Vision Plan – very affordable
- Life Insurance at 1 x annual salary
- Long Term Disability covering 40% of monthly earnings
- Supplemental Life Insurance
- Employee Supplemental Short & Long Term Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending & Dependent Care Accounts
- Accidental/Hospital Insurance
- Critical Illness Coverage
- Legal Service Benefits
- Part-Time & Per Diem Employees:
- Depending on hours worked, part-time and per diem employees may receive paid time off (PTO).
- Bereavement Leave/ Jury Duty
- 401(k)(b) Retirement Plan (Agency contributes & Optional Employee contribution)
- Generous Tuition Reimbursement Program!
- Substantial Pay increase for degree attainment (Back to school program)!
- Travel Reimbursement
- Flexible work schedules
- Extended Benefit Program (Multiple discounts on goods & services)
- Free Flu Shots
For more information on benefits, please contact our Benefits Specialist at 518-954-2038.Direct Support Professional Apprentice Program (joint program with FMCC and the Department of Labor)