Liberty ARC has outstanding benefits – our employees are the heart of our organization, and our benefits package reflects that!
- 10 paid holidays per year; eight scheduled & two floating holidays
- Generous paid time off – 5 weeks in your first year!
- 10 vacation days (annual accrual begins after six months of employment, and accrual increases each year with tenure)
- Flex Time- Annual Accrual of 15 days
- Additional time off includes:
- Bereavement Leave/Jury Duty
- Family Medical Leave (FMLA) / Paid Family Leave (PFL)
- Medical Plan with Prescription Drug Coverage (HMO with co-pay)
- Dental Plan
- Vision Plan
- Life & Supplemental Life Insurance
- Employee Supplemental Short & Long Term Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending & Dependent Care Accounts
- Voluntary Benefits
- Accidental/Hospital Insurance
- Teledoc telemedicine service
- Critical Illness Coverage
- Education & Career Growth Benefits
- DSP Apprentice Program (joint program with FMCC and the Department of Labor)
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Pay increase for degree attainment (Back to school program)
Part-Time & Per Diem Employees:
- Depending on hours worked, part-time and per diem employees may receive paid time off.
- FMLA dependent on hours worked
- Bereavement Leave/ Jury Duty for PT staff
- 401(k)(b) Retirement Plan (Agency contributes & Optional Employee contribution)
- Travel Reimbursement
- Flexible work schedules
- Extended Benefit Program (Multiple discounts on goods & services)
- Free Flu Shots
For more information on benefits, please contact our Benefits Specialist at 518-954-2038.