Liberty ARC’s Corporate Compliance plan and program has been established in order to create a culture which promotes prevention, detection and resolution of instances of conduct that may not conform to:
- Federal, state and local laws- Liberty ARC Title VI Public Notice
- Federal, state and private payor health care program requirements (i.e. Medicaid and Medicare) Click here for recent ACA Requirements
- Policies and procedures
- Ethical Conduct
Benefits of a Corporate Compliance Program:
- Concretely demonstrate to our staff, vendors and the community-at-large a strong commitment to be an honest and responsible organization using appropriate corporate conduct, and to conduct business according to our values
- Provide staff and vendors with a better understanding of behavior relating to fraud and abuse
- Identify and prevent criminal and unethical conduct
- Tailor a compliance program to our specific needs
- Improve the quality of care
- Create a key office for distributing information on statutes, regulations and other program directives related to fraud and abuse and related issues
- Develop a work culture that encourages staff and vendors to report potential problems
- Reduce risk through the development of procedures that allow the prompt, thorough investigation or reports of possible misconduct by staff, initiating immediate and appropriate corrective action
- Minimize the loss to the government from false claim submissions through early detection and reporting, and thereby reduce our exposure to civil damages and penalties, criminal sanctions, and administrative remedies, such as program exclusion
- Improve internal communication
- Support all staff in ethical decision-making skill development
Your Concern is our Concern– Call the Ethics Help Line at (518) 954-3125 or toll-free at 1-800-384-5110 ext. 3125.
For more information about Liberty ARC’s Corporate Compliance program contact Elizabeth Bridge, Corporate Compliance Officer. Elizabeth can be reached at (518) 954-3331.
Click here for Liberty ARC’s Notice of Privacy Practices.