Liberty ARC is committed to a career ladder for our Direct Support Professionals – you can advance your skills and your earning potential by applying for the National Alliance of Direct Support Professional’s E-Badges Program.
You can earn a nationally-recognized credential in Direct Support!
(Learn More about E-Badges here: https://nadsp.org/services/the-nadsp-e-badge-academy/)
- 25 Spots will be available for each cohort – with an estimated 2 cohorts a year
- All Relias training time will be paid for by Liberty ARC – participants are compensated for the time they spend completing Relias training
- The career ladder steps of DSP-I, DSP-II, and DSP-III credentials may take up to six month each to complete
- Each DSP credential will result in a raise to your hourly rate!
- E-Badges demonstrate that you have an up-to-date and relevant skill set, highlight your professional achievements, and document the value that you bring to your employer and the people you support. NADSP E-Badges can also be grouped together to achieve NADSP’s DSP-I, DSP-II and DSP-III certifications for DSPs.
Apply today! DSP’s and Frontline Supervisors (assistant managers, supervisors, managers)
who have 1 year of experience as a DSP are eligible to apply.